Just a couple hours away, one can take a train ride from Paris to Deauville. In end of August, beginning of September 2018 I spent a lovely and relaxing few days in Deauville strolling the beach walk, relaxing in the sun, eating moules frites and ice cream.
In Deauville, I spent plenty of time window shopping as I walked through the town. I had been wanting a new handbag that I would buy special during my trip to France. I saw the perfect one in the window of the Lancel shop http://www.lancel.com. I went in, tried the bag and was in love. I found my perfect cross body bag. You can see in photo below (this was Etretat on a more recent trip). Purchased in 2016, this is older bag now but I still adore it. Very well made and soft leather. I will purchase a Lancel handbag again.
- London at ChristmasSpontaneous trip to London 2019. Planned at trip to Paris, […]
- Beloved MontmartreMontmartre has a special place in my heart. Here are […]
- NormandyMy dad and I stayed in Bayeux in Normandy. This […]
- Les Falaises d’EtretatMy heart feels full when I’m next to the sea. […]
- The darling town of HonfleurI had been researching the bus time table and decided […]